Orbilogin.com not working
When it comes to mesh routers, Orbi comes first for the performance and trust of Netgear that customers have from a longtime. You can look up online and search results will take you to the orbi. There are many reasons where one is not able to login into orbi router. We will discuss few reasons and lets see how many of you get your routers fixed.
- Check Ethernet Cables
- Check Power Light Color
- Restart Your orbi router
- Restart Your Modem
- Check if you can access orbi page
Points Mentioned above are basic troubleshooting steps. After trying these steps if your orbi does not work then start fresh and restart the orbi wifi system. Now after reseting lets setup orbi satellite and orbi routers.
Orbilogin.com Setup Guide –
- Connect your isp modem to the yellow Internet port on your Orbi wifi router using Ethernet cable.
- Connect your Orbi wi-fi router to a power source and turn on your orbi router.
- Wait for the Orbi router’s ring LED to light solid white.
- Place the Orbi satellite in the middle of your house to get the best WiFi coverage. Note: Do not move your satellite too far away from the router.
- Now connect the Orbi satellite to a power source.
- Wait for the Orbi satellite’s ring LED to light solid white, then pulse white, and then pulse magenta.
Note: The Orbi satellite’s ring LED might pulse magenta for up to one minute while the satellite attempts to sync with the Orbi router.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the Orbi router or satellite with an Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- Download the Orbi app or visit http://orbilogin.com to set up your Orbi WiFi network.
Now the ring light will be solid indicating that the setup is complete.